With a background in physical therapy, I am interested in holistic healing and how our minds and bodies carry and process our past life experiences. I am currently in my last year of the Mental Health Clinical Counseling program at Liberty University. After years of helping people in physical pain and/or distress, I am intrigued by God’s design of the human body and its resiliency. I enjoy collaborating with clients who are searching for freedom and joy in life despite the stress and struggles we face on Earth. I would be honored to walk alongside you as you navigate living with past trauma or current emotional or relational struggles.
- If you are ready to schedule an appointment with me, go ahead and book one for yourself using the online scheduler. If you find yourself with more questions about me or the counseling process, please contact me and I would be happy to talk with you! Email and text are the fastest way to reach me, but you can always call and leave a voicemail if that is easiest for you. My office is at the South Side location.
- A standard counseling session is 50 minutes, and the cost is $50 per session. College students can see me for a rate of $25 per session.
- I accept cash, checks, HSA cards, FSA Cards and debit/credit cards.
- As a graduate student, I am unable to participate in insurance networks at this time.
- Candidate for Licensure, TN
- Licensed Physical Therapist, TN
- B.S., Physical Therapy, University of Tennessee at Chattanooga
- M.A., Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Liberty University (Graduating December 2023)
- Certified Trauma Professional- Forward Facing Institute, Eric Gentry, PhD, LMHC, DAAETS
Counseling for Individuals and Couples
- Grief and Loss
- Shame and Guilt
- Sexual Abuse
- Chronic Pain
- Faith and Spirituality Issues
- Life Transitions
- Communication Skills
- Relationship Issues
Michelle''s Intake Paperwork and Forms...
Intake Questionnaire (fill out and send ahead - or bring to the 1st session)
Client Disclosure Statement (read only, sign at 1st session)
South Side Location
North Side Location