Welcome College Students!
College can be an exciting time of life for discovery, growth, and new opportunities. However, it can also be a time of significant struggle and confusion. As a professional counselor, I provide the space to work through these struggles and help facilitate growth and healing. For individuals for whom Christianity is a meaningful or central part of life, I incorporate Christianity into the process of healing and growth. Below is a sample of the kinds of issues that I work with.
- Sexuality / dating / pre-marital counseling
- Identity / plans for future
- Compulsive pornography use / sexual acting out
- Suffering from
- Numbness and emptiness
- Suffering from trauma, loss, or abuse
- Working through issues from family of origin
- Candidate for Licensure in Tennessee
- M.A. in Marriage & Family Therapy, Richmont Graduate University, 2016
- Christian Sex Therapy
- Trauma Counseling
- Spirituality and Counseling
- I do all of my own scheduling so please feel free to email or call me to schedule an appointment.
- College Students: I will work with you on a rate you can afford.
- A standard counseling session is 50 minutes, and the cost of the first session is $100. Beyond the first session, the fee may slide based on your combined gross family income. I accept cash, checks, debit/credit cards and health savings account cards. As a pre-licensed professional, I am not able to participate in any insurance networks or plans.