Over the past 13 years, I have worked with a variety of challenges. I would like the opportunity to talk with you to help guide you through your first appointment. When you can't look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark. Life is difficult. Sometimes we need the help of others who have walked through difficult things themselves and have walked this journey with others. I can fill this role, and this is exactly my goal in my chosen profession.
Dealing with tough issues can be intimidating. You are not alone in your troubles and healing is not only possible, but a reality for those who are ready and willing to take the first step. You do not have to commit to anything in saying you want to try something different, simply reaching out is all that is necessary.
If you are looking to have individual counseling for you, your child or adolescent, I hope you will contact me. I look forward to having the opportunity to intercede on your behalf.
Chattanooga Christian School Lead Team Member for CCS Action Team. Ask about on campus scheduling when making an appointment. * Mondays and Tuesdays 3614 Charger Drive. Chattanooga TN.
- Childhood & Youth Issues Specialist
- Youth Challenges and Disorders
- Anxiety and Depression
- Disordered Eating
- Eating Disorders
- Extended Family Relationships
- Dating Relationships
- Parenting Consultation
- Self-Esteem Building
- Specialist with ADHD Strategies
- Family Counseling
- Art Therapy
- Young Adult * Collage Growth
- Suicidal Ideation and Evaluation
- Suicide Awareness
I was the host of a local TV show, Live Well, where I promoted mental and physical health in my rural community. I have worked for 5 years as a health behaviorist at Erlanger's Chattanooga Lifestyle Center, two years in Crossville at Christian Counseling Center and counseled college students, athletes and coaches at a University in Nashville.
Personally, I was born a horse girl, married a cattle farmer, had a wild child, and got some herding pups. I advocate for others to Live Well despite circumstances.
I look forward to meeting you!
*Speaking and Press requests call or email.
Latest interviews with Channel 3 News.
"Mental Health reminders."
- (LPC) Licensed Professional Counselor, TN #3181
- (MHSP) Mental Health Service Provider, TN
- M.Ed., Professional Counseling, Middle Tennessee State University 2010.
- Dual-focused degrees in School Counseling and Mental Health
- B.S., Advertising with Minors in Marketing and English
- Sessions are $125 and last 50 minutes.. I accept cash, checks, debit cards, credit cards and health savings account cards. I don’t participate in any insurance networks, but I can give you a receipt with CPT and diagnostic codes that you can file yourself and possible get a rebate back - based on your insurance plan.
South Side Location
North Side Location