Over the past ten years I have helped people just like you. Working together, we can discover who you are and why you're here. I believe God has created us all in His image for a good, meaningful purpose. I work from a family systems and cognitive behavioral therapy orientation because thoughts, feelings, and past experiences often hold the key to our growth. Overall, I love helping people understand how to start where they are and successfully get to where they want to be. Working together will be an encouraging, uplifting experience. We will make room for humor and lighthearted moments because our time together, just like your life, can be enjoyed and make sense.
- Candidate for Licensure in Tennessee
- M.A. Professional Counseling, Liberty University, 2015
- M.B.A., University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, 2008
- B.S. Public Relations, University of Florida, 2002
- The easiest way to set up an appointment is to schedule online. Feel free to call (423-381-0697) or email me if you need to talk before setting something up. I am available afternoons and evenings on weekdays and also Saturday mornings.
- A standard counseling session is 50 minutes, and the cost of the first session is $100. Beyond the first session, the fee may slide based on your combined gross family income. I accept cash, checks, debit/credit cards and health savings account cards. At this point, I do not participate in any insurance networks or plans, though I do work with Employee Assistance Plans (EAPs).
- Grief and loss
- Sexual and pornography issues
- Sports psychology
- Anger management
- Life transitions
- Adolescent Issues (Self Worth, Substance Use, Bullying, Anger, Academic Underachievement, etc.)
- Substance use
- Self esteem
- Pre-marital and pre-engaged couples
- Marriage enrichment
- Developing healthy communications
- Healing from wounds and betrayal
The co-op is a sister practice of Elbow Tree Christian Counseling and our purpose is to create an environment where promising pre-licensed counselors can work alongside seasoned professionals in order to receive mentorship and supervision as they work towards licensure in Tennessee. If you would like more information, any of the counselors listed on the menu at the top of the page can help you. Each of their profiles will explain their particular approach, cost, hours of operation, etc.