Over the past ten years I have helped people just like you. Working together, we can discover who you are and why you're here. I believe God has created us all in His image for a good, meaningful purpose. I work from a family systems and cognitive behavioral therapy orientation because thoughts, feelings, and past experiences often hold the key to our growth. Overall, I love helping people understand how to start where they are and successfully get to where they want to be. Working together will be an encouraging, uplifting experience. We will make room for humor and lighthearted moments because our time together, just like your life, can be enjoyed and make sense.
- Licensed Professional Counselor, TN
- Mental Health Service Provider
- M.A. Professional Counseling, Liberty University, 2015
- M.B.A., University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, 2008
- B.S. Public Relations, University of Florida, 2002
- The easiest way to set up an appointment is to schedule online. Feel free to call (423-381-0697) or email me if you need to talk before setting something up. I am available afternoons and evenings on weekdays and also Saturday mornings.
- A standard counseling session is 50 minutes, and the cost is $125 per session.
- I accept cash, checks, debit/credit cards and health savings account cards.
- I will consider working with your Employee Assistance Program.
- To focus fully on my work with clients, I have opted out of insurance networks, but I can participate as an "out of network" provider. This means you pay my regular fee, and I can provide you with a receipt that has all the diagnostic information necessary for you to file and possibly get a rebate from your insurance company - based on what your plan is.
- Grief and loss
- Sexual and pornography issues
- Sports psychology
- Anger management
- Life transitions
- Adolescent Issues (Self Worth, Substance Use, Bullying, Anger, Academic Underachievement, etc.)
- Substance use
- Self esteem
- Pre-marital and pre-engaged couples
- Marriage enrichment
- Developing healthy communications
- Healing from wounds and betrayal