I have been in your shoes. I remember being in the place of reaching out beyond my friends and family to navigate through a challenging season of life. It was a hard decision to finally contact a counselor, but it was that choice that led to my personal healing and growth. As you take this first, courageous step to begin your journey towards wholeness, I want you to know that I would be honored to walk with you along this path.
When I first graduated from college in my home state of Alabama, I began my career in higher education recruitment. I was able to work with many young adults as they made crucial decisions about their future. I loved being able to work with people as they waded through fears and hopes about things to come. After a few years in this career and with my personal experiences in counseling, I decided to go back to school to become a therapist to deepen my work of helping others. I moved to Chattanooga in 2013 and enrolled at Richmont Graduate University, where I received a Masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling and a Certificate in Trauma Therapy. It was here that I gained the knowledge that people’s lives are deeply rooted in past experiences and relationships. As a counselor, it is my goal to help individuals work through these events so they can begin to rewrite their stories. I also gained a deep love for the green hills of Tennessee and this incredible city. On my time off, you can find me in these hills with my wife and dog.
- (LPC) Licensed Professional Counselor #4481
- (MHSP) Mental Health Services Provider, TN
- National Certified Counselor
- B.F.A in Graphic Design, Samford University, 2011
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Richmont Graduate University, 2016
- Trauma Certificate, Richmont Graduate University, 2016
- A standard counseling session is 50 minutes, and the cost is $125 per session.
- I accept cash, checks, debit/credit cards and health savings account cards.
- To focus fully on my work with clients, I have opted out of insurance networks, but I can participate as an "out of network" provider. This means you pay my regular fee, and I can provide you with a receipt that has all the diagnostic information necessary for you to file and possibly get a rebate from your insurance company - based on what your plan is.
- I do all of my own scheduling so in order to best accommodate you I have given you a few options. To schedule an appointment you can email me or call 423-328-8783. I have a variety of afternoon and evening times available throughout the week, including some available Saturday appointments.
Counseling for Individuals
- Grief and loss
- Sexual Issues
- Forming healthy attachments
- Spiritual formation
- Recovery from substance addiction
- Shame and guilt
- Pornography and sexual addictions
- Marriage Issues
- Recovering from broken trust and infidelity
- Adapting to family changes
The co-op is a sister practice of Elbow Tree Christian Counseling and our purpose is to create an environment where promising pre-licensed counselors can work alongside seasoned professionals in order to receive mentorship and supervision as they work towards licensure in Tennessee. If you would like more information, any of the counselors listed on the menu at the top of the page can help you. Each of their profiles will explain their particular approach, cost, hours of operation, etc.