Welcome College Students!
College can be an exciting time of life for discovery, growth, and new opportunities. However, it can also be a time of significant struggle and confusion. As a professional counselor, I provide the space to work through these struggles and help facilitate growth and healing. For individuals for whom Christianity is a meaningful or central part of life, I incorporate Christianity into the process of healing and growth. Below is a sample of the kinds of issues that I work with.
- Sexuality / dating / pre-marital counseling
- Identity / plans for future
- Compulsive pornography use / sexual acting out
- Suffering from
- Numbness and emptiness
- Suffering from trauma, loss, or abuse
- Working through issues from family of origin
- Candidate for Licensure in Tennessee
- M.A. in Marriage & Family Therapy, Richmont Graduate University, 2016
- Christian Sex Therapy
- Trauma Counseling
- Spirituality and Counseling
- I do all of my own scheduling so please feel free to email or call me to schedule an appointment.
- College Students: I will work with you on a rate you can afford.
- A standard counseling session is 50 minutes, and the cost of the first session is $100. Beyond the first session, the fee may slide based on your combined gross family income. I accept cash, checks, debit/credit cards and health savings account cards. As a pre-licensed professional, I am not able to participate in any insurance networks or plans.
The co-op is a sister practice of Elbow Tree Christian Counseling and our purpose is to create an environment where promising pre-licensed counselors can work alongside seasoned professionals in order to receive mentorship and supervision as they work towards licensure in Tennessee. If you would like more information, any of the counselors listed on the menu at the top of the page can help you. Each of their profiles will explain their particular approach, cost, hours of operation, etc.