Hi! I’m Kate. Thanks for stopping by. If you’re here, you’re already brave. Seeking out professional help and healing is so difficult, and I’m so glad you did. Below is some information about my credentials, some of the cases I work with as well as how to get in touch with me to get started if you think we can be a good team!
As I stated previously, it takes tremendous bravery and courage to consider prioritizing mental health and seek out a place to sit with and process some feelings of hurt. I believe it to be an incredible privilege to work as a counselor. To be trusted with some of the most vulnerable and painful places in an individual’s life is an honor and I will uphold your story with integrity. I believe in the concept of wellness, in healing the whole person rather than a diagnosis or a problem. The counseling process and the journey to healing is liberating and can allow for some much-needed relief. I consider counseling to be beneficial for all people, regardless of what may bring someone into my space. I would love to work alongside you as a team and work together towards a journey of healing!
- Candidate for Licensure in TN
- M.Ed., Education, UT-Chattanooga 2019
- B.A., Psychology, Covenant College 2015
- EMDR Part 1
- Trauma Informed Care
- Suicide Prevention
- Chi Sigma Iota (CSI)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- I do all of my own scheduling so please feel free to email or call me to schedule an appointment.
- A standard counseling session is 50 minutes, and the cost of the first session is $100. Beyond the first session, the fee may slide based on your combined gross family income. I accept cash, checks, debit/credit cards and health savings account cards. As a pre-licensed professional, I am not able to participate in any insurance networks or plans.
Counseling for Individuals and Couples
- Grief and Loss
- Addiction Recovery
- Sexual Abuse
- Shame and Guilt
- Women’s Issues
- Communication Issues and Family Communication
- Self and Body Image
- Adjustment Issues