Hey there, thanks for stopping by. Please know that you are welcome here! Please read below to find out more of who I am, some of the situations I enjoy working with as a therapist, and how you can get started with me. At the very bottom of this page, you can find my intake paperwork.
It takes such courage to open ourselves to the possibility of healing when we have been hurt. But the fullness of life that grows out of engaging in the healing process is something I continue to experience personally in my own life and professionally with my clients. The wounds of life often leave us broken and divided inside ourselves and in our relationships. Walking alongside others as they wrestle with life questions (Who am I? Why am I here? Why do I hurt? Why did it happen to me? Is God there, and does he care? Is a good life possible?) is a sacred honor and privilege as a counselor. Counseling can be an opportunity to move towards healing and greater wholeness within ourselves and our relationships. I would love to journey with you as you engage these questions with your head, heart and soul. The fuller life is worth it!
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Mental Health Service Provider (LPC-MHSP, Tennessee)
- Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC, Georgia)
- National Certified Counselor (NBCC)
- M.A., Professional Counseling, Certificate in Addictions Counseling, Richmont Graduate University, 2012
- B.A. in Philosophy, Union University, 2009
- In order to best accommodate you, I have a variety of times available throughout the week. I do all of my own scheduling so please feel free to email or call me to schedule an appointment.
- A standard counseling session is 50 minutes, and the cost is $100 per session.
- I accept cash, checks, debit/credit cards and health savings account cards.
- To focus fully on my work with clients, I have opted out of insurance networks, but I can participate as an "out of network" provider. This means you pay my regular fee, and I can provide you with a receipt that has all the diagnostic information necessary for you to file and possibly get a rebate from your insurance company - based on what your plan is.
Individuals, Couples and Families
- Grief and Loss
- Anxiety and fear
- Recovering from emotional, physical or sexual abuse
- Recovering from traumatic events
- Self injury
- Spiritual seeking, questions and growth
- Major life decisions and turning points
- Addiction recovery
- Anger and what's underneath
- Shame and unresolved guilt
- Relationship issues
- Learning the art of communication
- Family wounds
- How to deal with family drama
- Personal growth and uncovering your unique identity
- Women's issues (including self and body image)
- Forgiveness and reconciliation
The co-op is a sister practice of Elbow Tree Christian Counseling and our purpose is to create an environment where promising pre-licensed counselors can work alongside seasoned professionals in order to receive mentorship and supervision as they work towards licensure in Tennessee. If you would like more information, any of the counselors listed on the menu at the top of the page can help you. Each of their profiles will explain their particular approach, cost, hours of operation, etc.